Friday, September 4, 2009

A Trip To Dayton

I went to visit my Great Aunt Annie and my Great Uncle Paul. My Aunt Annie likes hugs. They hooked me up with some Buckeye gear for the game this weekend. They also gave me this cool toy that was my Dad's first baby toy. Then we all went out for some pizza.








My Uncle Paul wasn't going to get me out of my car seat for a hug though; I think he liked it that I was sleeping. We went for Pizza at Marion's - now that is good pizza!










My Aunt Jen came to Dayton too - she sure doesn't let any grass grow under her feet. She never passes up a chance for Marion's Pizza or a hug from me.










This is Rosie. Ron and Rosie are like family to us. My Dad grew up two houses from them. They also hooked me up with some great clothes and a couple of big hugs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment