Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Picnic At Our House

My Great Aunt Jo and Uncle Jim came to the picnic at our house. It was a nice day, so we were hanging out on the patio. Uncle Jim says he can teach me to swing the golf club soon. I think I can putt the ball, but I am not so sure about getting the driver all the way around yet.








Dad feeding me from a bottle after everyone else had barbecue and potato salad, etc.

Mom doesn't use a bottle - I am not sure about how all this works quite yet, but at least I'm getting my milk one way or the other.









Just starting to wind it down after my first Labor Day Weekend. Next year I am thinking we might be at the Lake for Labor Day - skiing, tubing, swimming and playing in the sand. This sure was a fun weekend though...

No comments:

Post a Comment