Monday, September 28, 2009

My First Graduation Party

Getting in my car seat to go to my first graduation party. This is for all the new mom's and dad's who took classes together to learn all about new babies.



So, it was really their graduation party, yet kind of mine too.


This is a chart of when we were born and how big we were upon arrival. I come in smallest on weight. I may be small on size, but I am huge on heart.







It took a little while for everyone to get into position for the picture. The boys were on my left and a little groggy so they slowed things down. I was intersted to see how it would all come together...


You can tell the boys from girls - girls are awake and the boys are all sacked out in between football games on a Sunday afternoon. I am in the middle.



Olivia was on my left screaming in my ear for a while.


We are a loose crew don't you think?







This was about as well as we ever got it all together. From left to right: Cadence, Ava, Laken, Olivia, Caleb, Andrew, Rhys. All in all it was a fantastic party.

A BIG thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Miller for hosting the party at their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment