Monday, September 21, 2009

A Mid September Update For My Fans

It has been some time since I've been able to put some pictures up for my family and friends. Pretty much been drinking milk, burping and sleeping - you know...




I'm starting to expand my horizons beyond the house. I'm getting patriotic lately with my flag; I like waving it around once or twice a day.






My buddy Amy sent me this cool chair. It's nice and cushiony - I foresee many cat naps right about where I am sitting in this picture.











Sometimes I don't like what's on the TV at night so I have to be a little sneaky in changing the channels.















Then I just look around and play it cool like how could someone as little as me change the channel. My Mom and Dad buy it every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment