Monday, September 7, 2009

Ohio State vs. Navy

I finally got my Uncle Mike (aka Uncle Rat) to hold me when he came over after the Buckeye game. I am not sure if it was the beer he had to drink at the game or if I looked like a safe bet against a "yak attack" that evening... anyway either one is fine with me. I am happy just like this.














I am showing Brea my stretching skills here. I have four solid stretches down now (arch back, right, left, and hands over head), and now I am working on a new one where I put them all together at once. As Kermit once said: it is not always easy being green...








Uncle Mike (aka MM) is helping me raise the roof for the first Buckeye touchdown of the day. This is a new one to me, but I liked it after we worked on it a few times. He sings funny songs to me too...

I like hanging with him.

Also, if you look closely, you can see I am wearing my "Poop on Michigan" shirt. Uncle MM just hopes I don't poop on anything else here.











This was a comfy spot to watch the game with my Aunt Courtney. As you can probably tell from the look on our faces, this was a key drive for the Buckeyes. We hung out a lot together over the weekend. Shhhhhh....I don't want to brag, but I think they came in town to pretty much see me...

No comments:

Post a Comment