Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day

Opening presents at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Christmas Day. Uncle Mike and Aunt Brea gave me this cool chair to eat in and to watch Sunday NFL games. It fits my little body just right.


Hanging with Grandma while everyone eats brunch.




I love little kisses.



Uncle MM is singing crazy Christmas songs to me...


Oh Brotherrrrrrrrrr.............
(that is, even though I don't have a brother yet)



Looking at the little finger puppet from my stocking.


Aunt Courtney is showing me some Christmas dancing moves; and, I am showing her how high I can jump now.

At Aunt Jo and Uncle Jim's house for Christmas Day Dinner. Yummy food, fun card games, and good times. The picture pretty much speaks for itself.

Great, great, great cousin Ila on the far right in the fireman's hat- where is your Christmas Day smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment