Friday, November 6, 2009

A Trip to Bloomington

Early Saturday morning in Bloomington at the Jill Behrman 5K. This was my first organized run. Actually my Mom and I just did the 1 Mile Walk since it was a sorta cold for my little lungs. My Dad and Uncle Colin did the run.



Here we are in Bloomington at Professor Tom Bower's house. He and his wife Caryl invited us to their house for lunch on Saturday.

This is my Dad's favorite professor. He thinks I may still be able to get in one of his classes in about 18 years or so...

My Mom may put up a little fight on Miami U vs. Indiana though? I like both schools and I will wait and see what is the best school for me...



Colin and JoEllan Chang were at lunch with us too; they are best of friends with my Mom and Dad. I went to their wedding this past Summer in my Mom's tummy.


Sunday morning brunch at Colin and JoEllan's house - I am watching Colin getting us ready for a picture.

Uncle Colin is funny and I really like him and JoEllan. I really look small in this picture and I thought I had been gaining some weight?


Here we are getting me ready to eat. Uncle Colin is going to make a great dad someday.
I also got to meet my Mommy's friend Colleen. It was so much fun meeting all of these new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment