Thursday, October 22, 2009

An Update for My Friends and Family

Hi everyone -- I am sorry that it has been a long time since I have put any pictures up for you. My Mom and Dad keep me busy and I just haven't taken the time in a while to get these pictures posted.  But, there are a lot  of pictures coming. Hopefully it will have been worth any wait...









I have learned something new since I think I have posted any new pictures on my blog. Now I can SMILE and I like to smile a lot. I even add sounds and giggle sometimes. I hear my Mom and Dad saying it is really cute.










You can see here that I wore my Dad out -- I decided to give him a short break and work on my sleeping too. Wasn't long until I woke up and started smiling again though. I try to give my parents a break every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment